Central Telephone Building
Located at 33 N. Third St., between Broad and Gay Street, the Central Telephone Building offers a winning package to companies seeking accessible, affordable office space.
- Immediate neighbors include the Key Bank Building; Chase, our Law & Finance Building, the Columbus Renaissance hotel; and the area's most exciting restaurant, Mitchell's Steakhouse. Within a block are the Ohio Statehouse and the Rhodes State Office Tower.
- Amenities include professional management services, on-site food and beverage, and skilled maintenance technicians.
- Instant Offices Available! Click Here to learn more about instant offices!
- Ample short-term and long term parking is available nearby.
- The building accommodates tenants from 2,000 - 13,000 square feet.
- ISPs include AT&T and Covad
VIEW LARGER MAP
NEW EXTERIOR SIGNAGE PROGRAM!
To qualify for our Premier Exterior Signage Program, your total monthly rent must meet or exceed $2,000.00 per month and your company must have a lease term of one year or greater. If you meet these qualifications, please forward your logo or business name reflecting how you would like your exterior sign to read to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CONTACT US FOR TOURS OR ASSISTANCE