About E.V. Bishoff
Founded in Columbus, Ohio in 1966 as a commercial real estate development company, the E.V. Bishoff Company (EVBCO) is a firmly established leader in redevelopment of historic central business district office buildings in Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnati and Pittsburgh.
The family-owned company is known for stellar, responsive service to its tenants. The company boasts a nearly 100 percent retention rate at all of its properties.
Some key components that make EVBCO stand out are:
- EVBCO is the owner-operator, a rarity in commercial real estate today.
- EVBCO maintains a buy and hold philosophy.
- We believe that the tenant is the customer.
- We believe that the long term, best interests of the owner are best served when we focus on the long term, best interests of the customer.
- We operate with an easy-to-read four-page lease.
- A representative of our office will stop by your office not less than once a month to insure your satisfaction.
- Normal maintenance requests are completed within one (1) hour.
- Once a maintenance request from a client is logged, a follow-up call will occur within 24 hours in order to insure satisfaction.